Friday, July 06, 2007

"G" George Armillidillo

I STAND ALONE IN MY BED.
WITH THE DEMONS IN MY HEAD.
DEMMMMMONNNNNNNNNNS IN ME HEADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, today was eventful Also, to my audience, I haven't updated in months mainly because my life is MEANINGLESS. or has no or at all value. It's like one of those Soap Operas nobody watches because they're in the Afternoon. Well, anyway, I played Ethan's Copy of STAR FOX and if you've played it, don't you think that Falco's voice is a little too deep like a blue's singer he's also Expecting the Super Scope (badass Nintendo Gun) and Yoshi's Safari (A game where you hunt exciting koopa shells, Goomba Teeth, Para-Goomba Wings and Sell it to the Black Money trying to auction the prices at the highest)we also played some Tiger Woods for the Wii, and The Physics are good, Graphics= bad, and menus=awful honestly, I've seen better Menus on the 2600 that are less infuriating!! anyways, later.

your extremely bad post provided by
-Atom Duck

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home