Monday, September 25, 2006

Save the Last dance for me.. part.2

Well about 3 day back i left a cliffhanger on how the dance would be and it was...
............................................................................................................................................
BORING!! THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE ONE DAFT PUNK SONG!! AND THEY ONLY PLAYED ONE WIERD AL SONG!! i could of danced with someone... but i chickened out... :( she sits next to me in Keyboarding...

but any way might as well put some meat on this post and add a summary of my average day.
I start of my epic day being uber tired from doing math homework at 11:00 :K.I didnt get a ride to school due to circumstances of only having 1 car since my dad is on a business trip.So i took the bus.
but moving on;Social Studies was a quiz day.I think i flunked it or did poorly on due to the naming of the Canadian providences.WHY DO WE EVEN NEEED TO STUDAY CANaDA??
Then English,which was hellofabore. Mrs.Sollenburger ranted about how books and how the library is banning these books and not to mention this rant was (15,yes 15) minutes long
and every thing else was just crap...
It seems like we hardly do anything in keyboarding so it's just a waste of text to rant about it...
We get a pretty easy assigment in Math on cross multipling intergers...
Band was okay,we played Blaze of glory which is a neat song but not as sweet as the DINOSAUR SUITE.
And in PE i made 2 RBIs in wiffle ball.Booyah.Beat that Pujols...
and that sums up my day.
Later my fellow ganstas
-A7oM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home